Sunday, November 2, 2008

Anti-depressants and raising energy

I've read quite a few times online that there are some groups out there who won't let in new members if they are on anti-depressants. The reason being that the anti-depressants mess with brain chemistry (duh) and impede that person's ability to raise energy, or have their energy mesh with others, or something along those lines.

*sigh*

Really?

The thing is, the anti-depressants probably help make a person's brain work in a more normal fashion - which one would think would make them better able to function with a group.

I've been thinking about this topic lately as I just had my meds changed - and hopefully for the better! But I wonder if this will help me with my practice, or if I'll even notice a difference in this area of my life.

BB,
Allstar

No comments: