Monday, November 10, 2008

Healing Yourself

KZ and I began working through some books by Louise L. Hay. From the discussion we had about it, I've decided that I'm going to try doing daily affirmations. I think I'll do it in front of my altar, light a candle, and use my meditation beads. Some things I need to work on: energy/motivation and money.

Yesterday I discovered the coolest little store EVER in the city. It's not a new age or witch store per se, but it does have lots of new age type stuff in it: books, tarot cards, goddess stuff, etc. I asked for an application and I am planning on turning it in today. I would love to work at this store! The enrgy upon walking through the door was awesome! It just felt welcoming and joyful - something not common on shopping trips. LOL.

BB,
Allstar

No comments: