Thursday, October 30, 2008

My new witchy blog!

I've been blogging about witchy things for a short while at A Pagan Portal, but decided I wanted to blog about this for a larger audience. So here I am.

As my profile says, I am currently practicing alone. I recently moved from the upper midwest to the south (the culture shock keeps growing by leaps and bounds!), and am just starting to find some other pagans with whom I will hopefully be circling with on a regular basis - beginning on Samhain!

I have met three really great ladies through my local UU church (which I just joined! woo-hoo!!), and turns out they are also pagan. It's amazing how the pagans come out of the wood work when you need them to. LOL.

I hope this blog becomes a way for me to network with other pagans online.

BB,
Allstar

No comments: